February 5, 2010
Metalworks Production Group
The wait is over! Now you can have fully hydraulic set-up at deck level for stage, sound, lighting equipment, banners and sets. A great piece of equipment just got that much better!
THREE EASY STEPS AND THE STAGE IS READY FOR YOUR EVENT:
- Level the trailer and lower the floor panels.
- Easy hydraulic operation.
- Install sound, lighting equipment and banners at deck level. Attach up to 8,000 lbs to standard
- 2″ tube trussing in roof. (3,630 kg to 50 mm tubing)
- Raise the roof using the hydraulic double-mast lifting mechanism.
- 32′ x 24′ or 32′ x 32′ fully covered (9.8 m x 7.3 m) or (9.8 m x 9.8 m)
- Up to 56′ x 36′ (17 m x 11 m) with extension platforms
- Vertical banner supports: 12′ x 18’11” (3,7m x 5,8m)
- Horizontal banner supports: 4′ x 33’5″ or 46’1″ (1,2m x 10,2m or 14m)
- Screen support: Heavy duty aluminium rooftop frame.
- Raise and lower screen to desired height
- Capacity: 4,500 lbs (2,040 kg).
- Sound wings – standard 1 ton rigging beams line-array rigging kit
- Structural trusses are standard 2″ (50 mm) tubing
- Permanent grid structure with 4 additional roof pipes
- 4 overhang pipes
- Double mast lifting mechanim
- Vertical gooseneck
- Floor surface clear of hydraulic arms positioned underneath
- Hydraulic stabilizers
- Individual control levers
- Stage reversibility : upstage and downstage can be reversible for hard to access sites.
- Windwalls: slide in aluminium track for easier installation and tighter fit. Clean look.
- Aluminium platform with extruded edge
Set-up Time:1 hour
1 certified stage operator / 1 stagehand
|Double Mast Roof Lifting System Capacity||
8 000 lbs
3 630 kg
|Load Bearing Capacity||
16 000 lbs
7 260 kg
12 000 lbs
5 450 kg
4 000 lbs
1 800 kg